Cryptocurrency transactions are dependent on existing exchange platforms. However, many of these exchanges have major malfunctions. From large transaction fees to security vulnerabilities, these issues directly affect users.
Crypton offers a new vision of exchange systems. The platform they create wants to solve all the problems that exist in this trading system. At the same time, the project wants to create a bridge between cryptocurrency and fiat currencies, simplifying the use of digital assets in everyday life.
What does Crypton offer?
- Low transaction fees. – Currently, transaction fees on most exchanges are high – sometimes several times higher than on traditional stock exchanges. Crypton has implemented an innovative method of calculating these fees. As a result, transaction fees are much lower than those of competitors on the market.
- Complex Security System. – In recent years, many exchange platforms have fallen victim to attacks that have compromised their funds. Crypton has a complex security system that includes offline wallets so it provides bank-level protection.
- Zero fees for deposits. – In many cases, deposits and withdrawals of fiat and cryptocurrencies are charged on existing platforms. The Crypton Exchange does not charge deposit fees. It also offers an easy-to-use withdrawal option.
- Debit card connected to the account. – In collaboration with two local banks, the Crypton platform plans to offer a debit card that can be used for payments. They will also offer a crypto card connected to the exchange account. The conversion will be done at the existing price on the platform.
- High transaction speed. – Crypton promises a speed of 100,000 transactions per second, which will ensure fast order processing.
- Customer service and non-stop assistance. – The platform will provide customer support 24/7 through multiple channels. Crypton promises that the waiting time for a response from the support will be a maximum of 2 minutes.
The native token of the platform is CRTX and a total of 10 million tokens will be issued. These can be used for trading on the platform. The amount of tokens sold at the PRE-ICO and ICO stages is 70% (7 million).
The project also has a token burning program over a 5 year period, which will generate an increase in its value. The pre-ICO period will run from 30 May to 30 June 2019. The actual ICO will run from 1 August to 15 September 2019. The CRTX price during the ICO is $ 0.24, and the team plans to raise $ 500,000.
Fundraising will take place on the Cryptonx platform through a simple order placement system. Those interested can create their account and purchase CRTX tokens with BTC (Bitcoin), LTC (Litecoin), ETH (Ethereum) and USDT (Tether on the ERC20 protocol).
The CRTX Tokens will be available for withdrawal/storage/ trading in five days after the end of ICO. Trading the other pairs will remain available at this time.
The team behind the Crypton project promises a safe, fast and easy-to-use platform. Most team members come from Russia, but the company will be registered in the Netherlands.
More details about the project can be found on the official website.