Hello guys! Today we will talk about ‘Please’ project and ICO. When beginning i want to give you some informations about blockchain technology and smart contract.
Blockchain is a distributed database that maintains a list of records, chained together to protect against revision and tampering. Smart contracts are computer protocols that automatically facilitate, verify and enforce the performance of a contract.
Please is building a protocol and a marketplace to promote decentralization and we are progressively bringing it to the masses through the travel industry. They are one of the very few Blockchain-friendly projects to be also grandma-friendly thanks to our xApp approach. Their architecture is very flexible, scalable and can be used by other projects wether they are centralized, decentralized or hybrid.
The project’s marketplace is already live and you can control the details from https://please.com.
Please brings all the goodness of decentralization to everybody. They are building a protocol whose first “customer” will be their own platform operating on Please.com.
- A set of smart contracts to allow service providers to publish their service on the Blockchain
- A set of oracles to access the right data on the Blockchain
- A set of proxies to access smart contracts by non-blockchain apps
- A hybrid portal to access both the centralized and decentralized services in an easy and seamless way
Please xApp approach
Or how to be grandma-friendly
Websites have long been gracefully degraded and progressively enhanced. It seems many DApp & Protocol developers have completely ignored it, they don’t! Please cross-platform app (xApp) is a set of methodologies and good practices to develop an API-First and Protocol-First architecture for the future of the web. They haven’t reinvented the wheel, they’re just using today’s best practices.
The Please.com Marketplace
Please xApp’s first facet
They are transforming travel booking online by offering a fresh approach for travelers. Their marketplace does not only save travelers hours of time but makes booking, creating and customising trips across traditional, decentralized and sharing economies quick and easy.
- Sleep in more than 600,000 hotels and homes
- Eat in more than 1,200,000 restaurants and local tables
- Spend some good times from our 100,000 tours and activities
- Earn money by welcoming travelers to your home, cooking, or sharing your hobby with them.
Please token sale will start 22th November. Hard Cap is $18,200,000 and 650,000,000 PLS available will be available for the sales.
Please token sale is split in two phases (PreICO and ICO) and will close once they reach their hard cap or the ICO close date, whichever comes first.
All unsold tokens will go to the Global Rewards Pool.